Furnished accomodation “Bienvenue” *** is a 1 or 2 bedroom appartement
– On the first floor without elevator
– 2 bedrooms with 140cm beds, each with their own bathroom and WC
– Television in each room
– Fully equipped independent kitchen: stove with oven and ceramic hob, hood, large refrigerator with freezer, microwave, filter coffee maker and capsule coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc.
– Dressing room
– Washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, cleaning supplies
– WiFi internet access
– Small flowered courtyard shared by the furnished apartments
– Free parking near the house
Are provided for the stay:
A pair of sheets per bed and bathroom linen (1 bath sheet, 1 hand towel and a washcloth per person), a bath mat.
Bed made on arrival Change of sheets during your stay End of the stay cleaning
A welcome basket will welcome you, consisting of chocolates, homemade jam, crosswords and a bottle of water.
Our furnished accommodation is unfortunately not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Furnished accommodation is available from 4:00 p.m. on the first day until 10:00 a.m. on the last rental day.
“Bienvenue” means “Welcome” in French. You are “Welcome” at the Rocher furnished apartments!
Prices can be viewed on the Prices page
Things to know…
For your comfort and leisure nearby to promote ecological and local approaches:
Shop: L’Univers du Vin with its local and regional products, delicatessen and wines.
Shop: La Croix-Rouge offers second-hand clothes
Shop: Le Canapé Rouge offers second-hand books
Eco-mobility transport: The thermal shuttle travels everywhere in the city, the map is available.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE IN THE BUILDING
We cannot accept our animal friends. Thank you for your understanding.